Upper Back Strengthening Exercises Video
By Sarah Key
What with the computer age and increasing hours spent at the keyboard, this upper back strengthening exercises video is essential viewing. In the clinical environment, we are seeing an ever-increasing number of people with upper back pain, headaches, back pain when breathing and other spinal problems related to perpetually hunched working postures.
This back pain video is essential viewing for all computer users.
Download it now
this Upper Back Strengthening Exercises Video focuses on the Basic Exercises for Posture
- Stretching (decompressing) the spine
- Straightening the upper back (BackBlock)
- Straightening the lower back
- Strengthening the pelvic floor and lower abdominals
- Strengthening the shoulder retractors and shoulder blade muscles
IN THIS UPPER BACK STRENGTHENING VIDEO YOU WILL SEE:
- The anatomy of the back
- Where the line of gravity passes through the body
- The anatomy and function of the thoracic spine
- How the ribs join the spine
- How to relieve pain in the upper back
- How to deal with upper back pain when breathing
- Important thorax mobilising techniques
- Exactly how to do the upper back strengthening exercises
- The major pitfalls with each exercise explained
Choose from Sarah's videos and books
You can choose from many different videos and packages here.
Order your book and BackBlock packages from the Online Store
We recommend you buy individual books from Amazon. Please choose your selection below.